Friday, January 9, 2009

Two Funnies

We were at Ben's parents house for the evening. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law had dropped Emily (my niece) off for a little while so we took O up to play and hang out. They were having a blast running around and being crazy and Nik the dog even got in on the fun. At one point Nik is lying on his back and Ben is rubbing his stomach and his ummm little male dog part was showing. Olivia looked at it for a second and then goes "Uh-oh! A boo-boo!!" It was pretty funny.

Another thing was her and Emily both had pink princess sippy cups. The only difference was that O had Snow White and Em had Cinderella. Olivia kept bringing a cup to me and saying, "This mine???" It was so cute, and for the life of her could not tell the two cups apart! (I also didn't know that she cared whether or not the cup was hers. I figured she would have just drank out of whichever one...) She really is getting big!

2 comments:

MamaDrama77 said...

It is astounding the development that occurs in the first two years of life. They go from being helpless babies to half-fledged little individuals, with thoughts and opinions and enthusiasm for every new thing...it makes me wanna have a dozen, just to watch their little personalities emerge.

Natalie said...

I know... it really is amazing. I was just thinking yesterday that it was only a year and a half ago that she couldn't do anything - crawl, walk, talk... and now she is running, yelling, scaling tall buildings... It's crazy!