Friday, January 16, 2009

Olivia's Birthday Day

I really cannot even begin to believe my baby is 2 years old! It is hard to explain... but it feels like yesterday she was born, yet it feels like she's been here forever too! I guess all moms feel that way about their kids :) Olivia is such a sweet little girl, with a spirited personality! She is on the go all the time and never slows down for anything. Her new favorite thing to say is, "I ont yike tat!" (I don't like that... if you couldn't figure it out!) It is the CUTEST think ever! She says all her "L" sounds with a "Y" sound, which is absolutely precious and I wish she could do it until she's 12 without getting made fun of! We are so glad to have Olivia in our lives and can't imagine it any other way :)

Olivia had a GREAT birthday! She went to school and had fun with her friends and then I took everyone cupcakes in the afternoon. They were all excited to get cupcakes!

Olivia at her school party
Some of Olivia's friends The rest of Olivia's friends... minus Jonah who hasn't moved up yet :( Olivia is so sad about that.

Her card from her teachers which was taped to her cubby :)

Big birthday girl!



After the party, Olivia and I went home and played before eating Brunswick stew for her birthday dinner. Then we opened presents from Mommy & Daddy and ate cake!
Olivia got a Minnie Mouse baby doll which she already LOVES! She got a baby doll set that came with a stroller, swing, bouncer... and a lot of other accessories! We also gave her a Dora book set, three fairy books, and some fun dress up clothes and shoes.



Happy Birthday Olivia!

"Two on my birthday!!!" is what she keeps telling us :)

Trying on her new dress up clothes!
Olivia and her baby dressed up

No comments: