Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Car!


Olivia really likes it!!




I got a new car today! It was a surprise that my dad and Ben went and picked up :) I knew my dad was looking for me an Element, but I didn't know he had found one!


I love love Elements. They are very practical, roomy inside, and get GREAT gas mileage. The backseats are huge too so that will be good for Olivia's monster carseat!

I am a little sad though that I am getting rid of my Accord because it holds tons of memories! It was the car I got when I turned 16 and I have loved having it. It is the most comfortable car I have ever ridden in, but it's just not working for us anymore since I have to cart Olivia around and all her stuff. Also Ben doesn't fit in my Accord! He is way too big for it!

New car!










Now I just need a name for my new ride!

3 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Wow that is so nice! Congrats... I think you should name it Ellie the Element!

MamaDrama77 said...

Loving how the side doors open out "french door style."

Natalie said...

That's exactly what I was thinking Courtney! haha I was thinking Ellie... I think it fits her because she is so practical & reliable and Ellie seems like a practical and reliable name.

And yes I do love the doors too! :) There is soo much space in the back for Olivia's "carry on luggage".