Sunday, January 18, 2009

2nd Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Olivia!
Last night we celebrated Olivia's birthday at Ben's parents house with a Dora Mexican Fiesta! We had it catered by Moe's (which was delicious) and also had a cookie cake. Other than that we just hung out and played :) Olivia had so much fun! I unfortunately didn't get pictures of everyone who was there so I will just list them,

Paul, Nancy, & Becca
Jim, Beverly, & Allison
My gramma & grampa
Jeremy, Lesleigh, & Emily
Amira & Ben
Burdine (Chris)
Ted, Deanne, Carson, & Easton

Thank you all for coming! It was a lot of fun! :)






Olivia with her "loot" She got so many great gifts! Thanks everyone!


Olivia with Carson :) He kept everyone laughing the whole night!


She was a little surprised that EVERYONE was singing for her!

Blowing out the candle! I love this pic!

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

I cannot believe she is already 2 years old! It seems like just the other day we were at her 1st birthday party! And she is growing up to be such a cute and funny little girl! We miss you guys!

-brittany- said...

Hi! I discovered you through the blog "My Charming Kids". You mentioned something about Soddy Daisy. I live in Chattanooga too so it jumped right out at me. Your little girl is adorable. I have an almost one year old and her middle name is Olivia. Anyway just thought I would say hi!

I really just wanted to say hello, but thought I would alsom mention I do family/baby photography www.moncriefphotography.com