Friday, January 9, 2009

Throw & Catch

This video was from New Year's Eve... it is cute. She is saying "throw" "catch" and "set" (for ready, set, go)

She is saying even more now than she was then a little over a week ago. She is starting to speak in more sentences (4 or 5 words). It's crazy to see how much she is growing up and how fast! O will also be moving up at school to the Trainers I class on Tuesday, where she will start potty training, and also they start eating in the Cafe instead of their classrooms. She spent part of the day Tuesday in there and had a lot of fun!

Oh yeah, and one funny thing is that she still calls me Na-yee... which is hilarious. She'll say, "Hey! Hey! Na-yee! Hey!" to get my attention or she'll say, "Hole me Na-yee!" (over & over, like 50 times) if she wants me to hold her. It's adorable.