Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jackpot!

Well... I have not been shopping in a very long time for myself. (Olivia is just so much more fun to buy for!) Also, we did actually go to the mall looking for Olivia some new tennis shoes... which we got! Nike Shox - they are adorable!! (& a great price too at Finish Line!) These are them... :)BUT, after we bought the shoes, I went into Aeropostle and shopped for myself! (70% off sale guys....) Ok I have been shopping at Aeropostle since I was in 7th grade, and I feel like I should really be too old to shop there considering every person that came in while I was shopping was ohhh 12 or 13 and had their moms with them! LOL

HOWEVER, I can always find Aero jeans that fit me just right and their clothes fit me really well too. I'm like a pole basically. haha. While I was in there, I discovered a new line of jeans they have called "Curvy". They fit PERFECTLY! Since I had O, my hips are bigger and my waist is basically the same size, so I've been wearing jeans that are really too big in the waist. So I was very excited that I fit into a size 3/4 CURVY LONG - So I got both pairs they had and EVEN BETTER - they were on the clearance rack for $10 a piece! I also got another pair of jeans for $10 and 2 shirts for $2 a piece.
These are my new curvy jeans!
After Aero, I picked up Olivia's pictures at Sears which by chance is right next to Colony 13 where they sell my Department 56 Christmas in the City village. They were having a sidewalk sale that said 10% (or so I thought), but I went closer just to take a look.... OH NO! The sign said 10.00 not 10%! They had a huge table of Dept 56 stuff for $10 each all because they were "defective". I grabbed up the only two they had that were Christmas in the City and took them in and this sweet sweet guy took them out of the box and showed me exactly what was wrong with them. (Note also: They are both retired... so they aren't making any more of them!)

This one is the Radio City building. Normally it would be about $95 new and I got it for $10!! All because the lightbulb doesn't work. So all I have to do is buy a new lightbulb... crazy awesome huh!?

This one is the Regal Ballroom which is a Limited Edition... only 7,000 ever made! And I got one! AHH! This retails for $130 new, and all that's wrong it that the people do not rotate on the top... they are supposed to look like they are "dancing". My dad said he was going to take a look at it and see if he could fix it.


Therefore, I hit JACKPOT and definitely had an awesome day! (Despite the fact I am recovering from a nasty virus.)

No comments: