Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

To tell you the sad truth, I totally forgot about St. Patrick's Day. I showed up to drop Olivia off at school in a yellow shirt with pink pants and I was wearing sweats and a tshirt that were NOT green!

Sooo... as soon as I got out of school, I rushed home to get Olivia's super cute shirt and change into a green shirt myself. I made it to her school just in time to change her clothes and help set up for the St. Patrick's Day party. I forgot about St. Patrick's Day last year too! What's up with that?? I am setting my cell calender RIGHT now for next year! haha :)

This was Olivia's table during her party. Such a fun group!When we got home, we played outside and blew bubbles.
Don't you just LOVE that shirt???!!
Hope everyone else had a great Irish day and hopefully I will remember for next year!

No comments: