Saturday, March 21, 2009

Proud Owner of a Voyager

And no, not the old Plymouth Voyager mini van that looks like my grandparents old one.


I am the proud owner of a new LG Voyager (in Titanium of course!) cell phone. I'm not sure why, but they really stress that titanium part? I really could care less.




Yes, ladies and very few gentlemen who read my blog - I have entered the world of a touch screen cell phone. And so far, am loving it! I got it Tuesday, and think I've figured out how to use it, for the most part. It's pretty awesome. Get yourself one. Oh yeah, but mine also has the QWERTY keyboard too... very nice for texting - which I do maybe 12 hours of every day. HA - just joking.

1 comment:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Josh got this phone for Christmas and he loves it! I like it to because I can check my facebook on it!