Friday, March 6, 2009

The Bachelor

Alright, so now after 4 days or so to get over my shock, I can now blog about The Bachelor ending. Just so you know, I am a Bachelor addict and have admitted it. That's step one in the 12 step program right?

I definitely thought Jason was such a sweet guy, BUT after Monday night, I definitely have changed my mind.

For one, I was so nervous on Monday night, my stomach was in knots and I had butterflies!! HELLO!!!! I was only watching it! What's wrong with me?? It's not like I was actually on the show or had any reason to be nervous at all! I was thrilled to death when I saw THIS:
I even thought it was so adorable that they jumped in the pool because they were so excited.
Don't get me wrong I do understand that people break up and that's fine. But c'mon Jason! At least give it a try first, and if it doesn't work out that's ok. BUT DON'T GO MAKING OUT WITH MOLLY 5 MINUTES LATER!

That is why I think he is basically scum now. Because he lied to Melissa about having contact with Molly and then made out with her on TV not 5-10 minutes after he broke it off with Melissa. Gosh Jason, you are such a man whore.

On a lighter note, I found this cute picture on photobucket. I think it's adorable :) I hope she's happy with her new man, Ty.


Oh yeah! And Jason! MAN UP - YOU CRY TOO MUCH!!

No comments: