Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring is Springing!

& GREAT DEALS on winter clothes for next year!
We went to Prime Outlets at Calhoun today, because my dad needed a tool that was on sale. My mom, Olivia, and I just rode along and shopped a little. (I'm still not feeling 100%) But we ended up with all this stuff (below) all for well under $100! We got 14 LS shirts and one pair of pajamas for next fall/winter. We also got 6 pairs of TCP socks, which are of course the BEST! I picked up 4 summer sunhats at $1 a piece and then 2 cute Carter's summer dresses... ok ok I couldn't resist! They are size 24 months... Olivia still wears an 18 month in Carter's - I think it runs huge!
After we got back, Ben & I went to pick up a swing set from some friends that built a new (awesome, I might add) clubhouse/fort/fun play thing in their backyard... I don't have pictures of that yet, we haven't gotten it all put back together and tied down so that will be another post - but thanks a bunch Keith, Teresa, Spencer, and Kennedy! She was so excited when she saw it!
We then put on one of our new (to us) summer outfits and walked up to Maw Maw & Paw Paw's to play for a little while.
She was convinced she had rocks in her shoes... she really didn't!
She was putting ice on Maw Maw's boo boo. (Knee surgery)


I just love love her apple outfit!

I think I'm finally getting over my bug... yay!! Time to enjoy spring before my allergies start going crazy :) LOL

No comments: