Tuesday, August 11, 2009

She my frenn.

Today I stopped by Nana's (where I work, or should I say worked I guess - I'm a yoyo, I leave, come back, leave, come back... etc.) to get a paper from my boss/friend Monica. Monica has a little girl who O loves to play with named Krysalee. As I was getting the paper from Monica, she told me that Krysalee had a staff infection on her ear (no fun!!). It was also pouring down rain.

We both pulled out of the parking lot, us following them and this was mine and O's conversation...

O: "That girl right there... (Monica) Does she have my frenn in there (meaning her car)??"
Me: "Yes, I think Krysalee was with her, but she's sick, she doesn't feel well."
O: "Ohhh no.... does she have the hiccups??"
Me: (laughing hysterically) "Nooo she doesn't have the hiccups - her ear hurts."
At this time, Monica was pulling into her neighborhood
O: "Follow that girl!!! I want to go to her house!!"
Me: "Well Olivia, we can't because she is sick."
O: "Oh no!! She gonna get wet at her house????!!!"

Then I spent the rest of the trip home assuring her that Krysalee was going to be ok and that she could go play with her when she was feeling better. But it was so sweet that she was worried about her!
This is a picture of Krysalee and Olivia playing at Nana's last summer (JULY 08)

No comments: