Sunday, May 31, 2009

"I WANT PANCAKES!"

So I have zero pictures from today but we had a very fun day! Ben had to work all day, so it was just me and O. We got up about 9 (being lazy!) and I asked her if she wanted to go get pancakes from McDonald's for breakfast. We are both pretty much obsessed! As soon as the golden arches came in sight she started yelling,

"I see it!!! THERE IT ISSSS!!! OH NO! It's far away!!!!! GO FAST GO FAST GO FAST!!!!"

We were at a red light, but I was laughing so hard, I couldn't explain to her that when the stop light is RED you cannot GO. Then when we pulled up to order she starts yelling from the backseat, "I WANT PANCAKES!!" over and over... haha :) Luckily our friends at Micky D's were super fast this morning so she didn't have to wait long. On the way home she started telling me a story about how we were going to sit at the table together and eat our pancakes when we got home. It was so sweet.

As soon as we finished our breakfast (about 10 AM) she decided it was time to hit the pool. So we filled up her little pool in the driveway and she played for awhile but the water was FREEZING!

Other events of the day included going to see Grandad for some Strawberry-Banana bread, Bailey cornering a snake on the patio behind the swing (AHHH!), Olivia napping and Natalie getting to lay out in her pool for about an hour!!, and O eating and getting covered in a "red flavored" popsicle. (That's what she calls Strawberry)

Oh yeah, and I also hired my mom to do my dishes for $20. Hehehe :) Dirty dishes make me gag. Yuck.

No comments: