Sunday, May 24, 2009

Outdoor "Bubble Bath"

Friday afternoon Becca decided she wanted to put her swimsuit on & her and Olivia "swim" in bubble bath in my parents MASSIVE jaccuzzi tub in their bathroom. Seriously it's like the biggest one I've seen in my entire life! LOL So I decided it might be easier and have our bubble bath outside.

Her little bikini is sooo cute! Don't ask why I ALWAY stick my nose in the air like a snob. I've been doing it since middle school. I just do it. LOL


When I put her bikini on, she tried to pull it down over her belly!! HAHA Will she turn out to be modest like Ben... or not so modest, like me & Becca!?


She loved playing with the bubbles.




She asked, "Beh-ba you keen??" (clean). Becca said, "Yep, Olivia, I'm clean." Then O got this sad look on her face because she was hoping Becca was dirty so she could wash her legs!! LOL So she just did it anyway! It was soooo cute!




&& this picture has absolutely NOTHING to do with this post, but she fell asleep like this on the couch and I thought it was precious. Just ignore the ugly red couch. I picked it out while I was preggo and apparently was attracted to RED. Ugh. I can't wait to get rid of it!

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Haha that bubble bath looks like fun! She is too cute... I like the red couch, its nice!

Natalie said...

I am soo sick of the couch tho. It shows stains really bad & my style has totally changed... I am definitely more into the country, soft lighter colors now. I'm thinking about giving it to my sister for her apartment in Tuscaloosa next year... it's kind of Alabama colors???