Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bonfire

Thursday night, we grilled hot dogs & lit up the fire pit to roast marshmallows! Olivia did very well with the fire and listened when we told her not to go near it. At one point Ben said, "It's VERY important for her to know about fire safety!!" While saying this, he was waving his finger through a lit tiki torch. Well we know who WON'T be teaching her this lesson!!

Hopefully we can grill out and make s'mores more this summer, Olivia really had fun and so did I!

However, my camera was being TOTALLY dumb & would not take a single decent picture. This same thing happened at Disney World last year, and the camera ended up fixing itself after a few hours. It has something to do with the ISO settings.

This was cute of Beh-ba & O


We saw a rainbow!
My s'more! :) yum!


I thought this was cool of my g'pa. He's kind of a fire expert.



This is the ONLY really good one. I took it on Sport Shooting with no flash. It turned out cool! :)

1 comment:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Looks like fun! I wonder how the boys would do around that? By the way we are throwing Brittany Wilkerson a baby shower next Saturday at the Lakesite voting place... you are invited if you want to come! She is registered at Babies R Us and Target! Its at 11:00 am! Please come I want to see you!