Monday, May 4, 2009

Olivia, Friend of Diego: Animal Rescuer!

We rescued another turtle. Although, I'm not sure I told you about the first one... haha :) It was a week or two ago. We found this little guy (or girl?) tonight so we walked down to the lake to let him (her??) go.

Olivia was VERY excited!

If you can't tell. ha.

On the way down to the lake, I told Olivia that we were being like Diego, animal rescuers!! I was hoping she would connect the two and realize what we were doing and what the show is about. I don't know if she did, but was VERY excited that we were being like Diego. Cause you know he's the coolest kid that ever walked the planet - other than his cousin, of course, Dora the Exploradora.


And we said good-bye. So long turtle, have a nice life!



Leaving the "tur-whey"


This has NOTHING to do with turtles, but Becca came home & surprised us this weekend and I got this sweet picture of them reading a book together.

1 comment:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Aww how sweet. My kids would have loved being like Diego because yes animal loving kid is their favorite. I even have to tell them stories about Diego! Miss you guys!