Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a pretty calm, relaxing Mother's Day weekend :) Ben started a new job last week, so he had to work 12 hour shifts Saturday & Sunday. SO Friday night, we went to his parents house tho I didn't take any pictures! Why not!? We had dinner & dessert and just hung out for a while.

Saturday we went to Hamilton Place to pick up the Honeybaked Ham and then TRIED to go to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in the mall to get a huge candy apple, but they were closed!! I was so sad! :( We then let Olivia play on the playground but I just don't think the Hamilton Place is anywhere near as fun as the Northgate one! Saturday night Becca came home so O was SUPER excited about that and couldn't wait to play with her!

Sunday we had Mother's Day lunch with my family and played outside since it was such a pretty day! We blew bubbles and took O's dolls for a walk.



Someone was not in the mood for pictures!




I made this lemon-strawberry cake for dessert! It's a Southern Living reipe and turned out very yummy!!

My Mother's Day presents from Ben & Olivia.


Nana's present

Granna's present

Maw Maw's present

No comments: