Monday, October 6, 2008

Yard Salers

So I love yard sales. I love finding treasures that no one wants anymore. I get it from my grandmother, it's wonderful!

So this past Saturday, I went to one in Hunter Trace, where we lived for a year when I was 8. I love the neighborhood, great families and cute houses! At one house I definitely scored Jackpot! I found one of those wooden calendars that you change out every month. I have wanted one since I was about 6 years old. NO LIE! And even better, it's Thomas Kinkade, and it has 4 of his pictures that you can switch out every season. I LOVE it. I also found Olivia a cute doll rocker and handmade Raggedy Ann and Andy. Please let me tell you how much I paid for it all. $7!! Only SEVEN dollars. Yes that's correct. For all 4 items.
We also then went to Ramsgate and I bought Olivia 5 or 6 gymboree/tcp outfits for $10. I love my bargins.
Rocking chair & calendar. LOVE IT!


No comments: