Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh for the Love of Hobby Lobby

I love love love Hobby Lobby. I could spend hours and hours in there! So this week all of their fall decor is 1/2 off so of course I had to stop by this morning, to buy even MORE fall decorations for our little house :)


What I bought this morning... minus a little gift for my sister. The Amazing Grace sign has the lyrics behind the title. You will see why I bought it in one of the last pictures.
The big sign I bought a few weeks ago. I bought the little one this morning. I thought I had a little flower pot to stick it in, but oh well.

Cute :)

Our entertainment center top. With Olivia's pictures, candy bag (the big pumpkin), and some fall decor. (Also note the little painting of Auburn vs. Tenn kids)


Side entertainment center with more fall decor, our Wii, and the roses in the background are the ones Ben gave me for our first Valentine's Day together.
This is why I bought the Amazing Grace. I bought this for Ben when we got married because he has always loved this song. So we are going to hang the Amazing Grace one diagonal from this one. It will look great!


Another shot! I guess you can tell I don't have Olivia today.... Ha! I wouldn't have time to buy or to take pics if she were with me!



1 comment:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

How cute! I wish we had a hobby lobby down here. I need some fall decorations bad!