Monday, October 6, 2008

Auburn VS Tenn Game

It was a week ago Saturday the 27th, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. It was lots of fun :) Ben is a TN fan and I am Auburn so we were a little snippy with each other during the actual game, but for the most part got along MUCH BETTER than I thought we would during this event! We drove to Auburn with my mom and grandfather who is an Alum of Auburn, Class of 1955 (I'm pretty sure. I could be off a year or so). So poor Ben was the only one rooting for TN, but we did sit with a lot of TN fans :) Auburn ended up winning the game 14-12 but both teams played pretty terrible, offensively at least. Afterwards, we went to Alder's Bookstore and I bought some cute shirts :)

Toomers Corner Drugstore which got rolled a few hours after this picture was taken :) Tradition... House divided!

Jordan-Hare Stadium, Pat Dye Field.


Getting ready to make their entrance



Tommy Tuberville and the AU Tigers




Final score

No comments: