Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Selling Strollers

I am selling 3 of Olivia's strollers for various reasons.


The first one is a Maclaren MX3. We have only had it since July and I really love it, but it takes up my whole trunk in my car with room for nothing else. It is great for going anywhere tho!! It rides smooth and Olivia really likes it, it's just too big. The handle also goes up to 41" if you are tall :)





The second one is a Chicco Capri. This stroller is so cute :) And I love the print, but it's too short for Ben or myself to push without stepping on the wheels. Otherwise great stroller!


This is her travel system from when she was an infant. We don't have a need for it anymore, but it's in GREAT condition. Stroller, car seat, and base. The car seat and base have never been in a wreck and I've taken very good care of everything.
If you are interested, email me at nataliekodell@comcast.net and I'll give you a price. :) Thanks!



No comments: