Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wardrobe Woman

Well, I made the transition today from Summer Wardrobe to Fall & Winter. She is also inbetween sizes right now... so it's really hard to find things for the right weather that fit right :) I did not realize how many clothes we had gotten for her in the past year to wear for this fall and winter! Here is the pile I went through minus jackets, dresses, and sweaters that are hanging in the closet already.
I counted 28 long sleeve shirts and 20 short sleeves! When will she have time to wear all those shirts?!?! Also 16 pairs of pajamas, almost 30 pairs of pants (jeans, khakis, cords, etc.) 7 sweaters, 10 dresses, 9 jackets, and 11 outfits (matching pants & shirt) We have been picking things up on sale since last winter, so I had no clue it accumulated to this much!

No comments: