Sunday, June 7, 2009

Odds & Ends

This blog is a hodgepodge of events from the past few days...

Friday
My sister got O this little "sailors" outfit a couple weeks ago at a consignment sale and I thought it was sooo cute! However, after I got it on, I thought she really looked like a little flight attendant!!
She's a born fisherwoman.


Saturday
Saturday morning, we went over to Hunter Trace to a couple yard sales and really scored big!
At the first sale, I got Olivia a pair of pajamas, a My Little Pony beach playset (with 2 ponies & accessories), and 3 Disney Princess dolls.


GRAND TOTAL=$9!!
At the second sale, I got 4 pairs of shoes for $1! And a sack full of clothes including: 1 pair pj's, Old Navy khakis, Circo jeans (looked brand new!), A Tinkerbelle shirt, a play skort, a Gymboree jacket, a pink coverup, and two pairs of Circo shorts (khaki & pink).



GRAND TOTAL=$3.50!!


She lined up her new yard sale Disney Princesses before she went to bed.
She actually told me that Snow White was Ben's favorite because they look alike. HAHAHA



My new color of nail polish! It's actually brighter than in the picture - it's so fun!
I also got a sweater dress when I bought the nail polish... for $1!! CRAZY!


This was Saturday night... I'll huff & puff and blow you down!!




Sunday

Sweet sleeping serene Olivia.



& yes, her toenails are hot pink & lime green! She asked for it!

Now I'm off to work on Olivia's hairbow holders... hint hint! That will be my next post! Stay tuned!

No comments: