Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zoo

I am really slacking in blog postings lately, but I have been lazy and enjoying summer!

Monday morning we took Olivia to the Chattanooga Zoo and she was so excited!! All the way down there she kept talking about elephants! I had to break it to her that our zoo does not have elephants... So she immediately started talking about how she was going to see snakes!!

Umm... ew.
But as you can see >>> she loved them!
She loved going in the choo choo train and looking at the cougar :)

Us with the snow leapord :) That was neat! All those are just big kitties, riiight??

Olivia with the chimps.

The red panda... by far my favorite. So cool. I just wanted to hug it - but I'm pretty sure it would've attacked.


We had a great time at the zoo and Olivia loved getting to run around and lead the way everywhere. I can't wait to take her back!!

1 comment: