Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trip to Knoxville

Wednesday I made the trip to Knoxville with O, by myself! I was a little nervous since I've never driven that far just with her. She fell asleep just as we got on Hwy 27 and slept all the way to Rockwood so that was great, because we were just going to Harriman! So she woke up within 10 minutes of us being there.

We stopped in Harriman to see cousins Austin and Addison and to take their mom, Cindy some of Olivia's baby gear since they are having a baby boy in September. They had so much fun playing together and got along GREAT! Sometimes Olivia wants to follow Addison around and play with whatever she has and do exactly whatever she is doing, and I'm sure that annoys Addison! I know it would me LOL But they did great!! I was so glad :)
After we played in Harriman for awhile we headed to Farragut to Jeremy & Lesleigh's house. Wednesday night we went out to eat at a Mexican place that was VERY yummy!! And filling! I couldn't hardly eat half of what they brought me... luckily O and I were sharing a plate!

Thursday Lesleigh was off work, so we got to hang out and play and swim.

We went to McAllister's for lunch and then hit up Target's dollar aisle haha! The girls were VERY excited! And they were having a huge shoe sale so I got Olivia 2 pairs (1 for $4, the other for $5) and a pair of shorts for $1.50 and a skort for $2.80. So I did good!!

Thursday night we had pizza and hung out with the girls...

We asked them where they were going since they were all packed up & had their heels on and they go, "Disney World!! Bye! See ya!" Oh of course! Where else would I expect from O'Dell children???

Friday morning I had both girls cause Jeremy & Lesleigh both had to be at work, so we played outside a lot, and then watched a movie and played babies until Aunt Allie and Bethany got there to hang with Emily and swim... we headed home then and Olivia slept from Farragut to South Dayton!! So I think it was a successful trip!

No comments: