Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday of BLiSS

So yesterday I had a "me" day! It was wonderful :) Ben went to Knoxville to go out on the lake with his brother and his parents kept Olivia all day. SOO I lounged in bed until 10 watching Law & Order reruns (hehe). I then went shopping, and got some cute cute stuff on sale! Then I came home and cleaned up a little and relaxed. Then I met up with Amanda at Katie's house to take prom pics of Katie & Annalyce (& friends) which was super fun. It took me back a few years to when I was doing to "prom thing"! I miss getting all dressed up and stuff, but not having to put the effort into planning the whole event.

Annalyce & Me


Katie & me

Annalyce - she's gorgeous!


Annalyce & her bf Cris


The whole group...

After prom pics, I headed up to Emerald Bay to meet Ben, Jeremy, Lesleigh, & Emily at Jim & Beverly's for dinner. It was so fun to watch Olivia and Emily play and talk to each other... some of the snippets we heard:

Olivia sitting on the potty
E (to me): "Olivia's sitting on the potty. She has to sit there and pee-pee cause I said so!!"

Lesleigh & I were in the back bedroom looking at D.C. excursions online when the girls came running in.
O: "Konk Tooey!! Konk Tooey!!!! Konk Tooey!!!"
We could not for the life of us figure out what they were saying... until Jeremy came in and informed us they wanted Conch Coolers which is a Disney Special alcoholic beverage. I laughed so hard I almost cried.

O had on Lesleigh's flip flops. E had on mine.
Beverly: "Where are you girls going?"
E: "Mart Mart. Be back later. See ya!" (walmart)
They walked out of the room & then came back
Beverly: "Are you already back from Wal-Mart?"
E: "Yep. We went to mart mart."

At one point during the evening Emily also told Ben that if he pee peed in the potty, he could go to Disney World with her.

They were hilarious! I just wish I'd gotten pictures or a video of it.

No comments: