Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Dad's Birthday

Yesterday, December 13th was my dad's birthday! To celebrate, we had dinner with my family, then had cake and presents. It was fun :) And my sister got home just in time to join the party.

When Olivia saw Becca, she started yelling, "Becca! Becca! Becca!" over and over and then ran as fast as she could to her. Then she laid her head on Becca's shoulder for a long time and got the goofiest look on her face, like she was in shock/awe. It was sooo cute!

While we were eating dinner, Olivia said the most horrible thing! Now these 2 words are considered dirty words in our household and she isn't allowed to say them. She said........


"Roll Tide".


AHHHHHH!!!!!!! And then my mom, of all people told her it was cute and to say it again, so we got into a huge discussion about her "fanhood" (She's an Auburn fan like me, and Ben of course is for TN so we both HATE the Crimson Tide). I couldn't believe she said it, and Becca of course was having a field day. Ugh.

These were our beautiful cakes that the fine ladies at Bi-Lo baked and decorated for us :))
My mom and I gave the ACT yesterday at SDHS so we didn't have time to bake a cake. But these tasted wonderful!


Olivia helped him open his presents, even tho she kept saying, "My birthday!" Not yet sweetie, one more month.


All in all, except for the Roll Tide part, we had a delightful evening!

No comments: