Sunday, December 7, 2008

Great Weekend!

Well we had a great weekend :)

Friday, we ran errands in the morning and got Krystal for lunch... Olivia's FIRST Krystal experience!! AND SHE LOVED IT!!!! It was hilarious. She would take a bite and then close her eyes and say, "yummmmmm!" I then sent a picture to my sister in Tuscaloosa, which promptly sprang a Krystal craving on her so she jumped in her car and headed to Krystal. Somewhere between Krystal and getting back to her dorm, she lost her debit card and now has no cash or money. (Sorry Becca!!)

A yummy bite!!


After Krystal, we went to Ben's parents house to hang out. We watched The Santa Clause 2... which I love! I wanted to take pictures of O in front of their trees (they have... 6 I believe all decorated by his mom, so you KNOW they look amazing!! I will get pics) but she was too grouchy so we went to eat at El Metate in Soddy Daisy. It's really good :) and I def. am ok with more Mexican places around since that's my FAVORITE food.


Saturday we were pretty lazy and slept in, but did clean our closet out! ha... Olivia and I snuggled on the bed and worked puzzles and read books since it was so cold!



Saturday afternoon/night we watched the SEC Championship game with my mom and then went to my grandparents for dinner and the second half.

This morning, we went to church and then my mom kept O while Ben and I looked for Minnie Mouse birthday supplies... to be found no where!! We looked at Factory Card Outlet, Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, and K-Mart. No Minnie Mouse anywhere! We did not venture out to Party City and I don't think we are going to.

Tonight, we pulled out the old Nintendo 64 and played each other in Mario Kart... which I DOMINATED. I won 3 "Gold Cups" It was soo fun!

Tommorrow I think we might take Olivia to PlayWorld Down Under and check it out.

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

We could not find Mickey Mouse anywhere for Jacob's second birthday party. I don't think Disney lets anyone sell their stuff... we ended up having to go online and order stuff!

Natalie said...

I will have to order it online too... it ends up being cheaper but only if you spend over $55 and get free shipping!!