Friday, December 12, 2008

Attempt at Tree Pics

Here is my poor attempt at getting O with the tree. It didn't work very well... but we did get some very funny pictures that really show her personality. I know I will cherish these forever :)

Reading a book.
"Smile Olivia!"
And this is what I get... About to kiss the tree



Kissing the tree


This one did turn out good. My camera takes bad pictures inside tho so it turned out a little grainy. Otherwise, I love my camera, but waiting patiently to get my D90.

Lying under the tree.
This one is GOOD!
Except the creepy Santa pillow, haha

"See-food"... who taught her that???? NOT ME!
Could it be DA-DEE?
"Do I really have to do this, Na-yee?"
Yes, she calls me Na-yee and I think it's precious. I encourage it.

Her real personality


Ummm... O, it's on backwards. I love this. O did not.
Maybe we'll try the Santa Hat NEXT year.

And she got it off... aren't you loving the hair!?

This is her "devil smile" which we see approximately every 3 minutes. But it's darn cute.

No comments: