Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Scheduling

If you are wanting to spend some time with our family during the next couple weeks, please pencil your name in a time slot.

That's right! We are almost booked solid! LOL I did not realize how busy we were going to be.... and it's sneaking up on me! I don't have all my gifts bought or wrapped and it's stressing me out! AHH!

Here is our "tentative" schedule for the next few weeks:

December 16-23: Disney World

December 24: Morning & Early afternoon, Knoxville to celebrate with Ben's grandparents
5:00 PM: Contemporary Christmas Eve service at Burks United Methodist

December 25: Morning, open O's presents from Santa, go to my parents and do gifts and eat breakfast, then go to Ben's parents for lunch, and then dinner with my grandparents.

December 26: Cleveland lunch with my extended family (grandmother's side)

December 27 or 28: Possibly going to Harriman or Lenoir City to celebrate with my cousins on my Dad's side.

December 31: We would like to be invited to a New Year's Eve party... so if you are having one, please invite us because we are lots of fun!! haha :) We don't know of anyone having one yet...

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Wow that is a lot to do! Sounds like you are going to be having a great Christmas... and I am so jealous you are going to Disney World again!

Anonymous said...

You can pretty much pencil "BECCA" into those extra time slots. I would like to be invited to a New Years Eve party too! I published this anonymously because I can't remember what my username is.