Monday, November 3, 2008

Danger Olivia!!

So when I brought my little girl home from the hospital she was a sweet little snuggly bundle of quiet and happiness. Now I'm starting to wonder if my sweet peaceful child got switched with someone's loud, hyper, difficult, bouncy one.

This morning, within an hours time mind you, O managed to dump her Cocoa Pebbles, chocolately milk and all onto the hardwood floor. While I was cleaning that up, she dumped out a whole bag of Hershey kisses that I did not even think were in her reach. After cleaning everything up, I went to her room to find her climbing on top of her Little People house (the roof is probably a foot off the ground and very narrow) so I told her, "Danger Olivia!" Then she pushed a rubbermaid container over to the kitchen table and unwrapped and ate 3 pieces of chocolate before I found her. Well the chocolate made her extremely hyper most of the day.

So then tonight, she climbed up on the lid of her potty and goes, "Danger, Danger" and laughs hysterically. Thanks for mocking me Olivia.

Part of me just wants to skip this whole terrible 2 and terrible 3 stage and go straight to Kindergarten!

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Hahahaah this is great! Kids do the craziest things!

Natalie said...

oh yes. most definitely.