Sunday, November 2, 2008

7 Things About Me!

I was tagged by Courtney!

1. I can't swallow pills and am extremely medical phobic!! I passed out at my first OB visit when I was pregnant with O because they said they would need to take blood. They hadn't even started doing it yet! I also passed out at my wisdom teeth consultation b/c the doc said he was going to put an iv in my hand.

2. I love Disney World, but hate roller coasters. They give me horrible headaches, and why would I want to spend my day at Disney with a headache?? We go to Disney World every Christmas.

3. I love to decorate for holidays! Every holiday!! I get most of my decorations at Hobby Lobby half price sales :) I was very sad this morning packing up all my Halloween stuff. Ben also loves decorating for Christmas so our house is double decorated then. It's pretty insane.

4. I am addicted to Ebay!! I have gotten some great deals and get on nearly every day. I actually got Olivia an outfit for 1 penny. Yes one cent. I had to pay maybe $2 for shipping but still... what a great deal! I have also gotten her boxes of clothes and toys on ebay for next to nothing.

5. I love Jon & Kate Plus 8. I have this secret dream of living next door to them and being best friends with Kate. Partly why I love the show is because they remind me so much of Ben and me. Ha! I've even gotten him watching it with me... but don't tell anyone!

6. I am obsessed with monogram things. I want a monogram machine so bad, but I know if I had one, all of Oliv's clothes would have her name or initials on them. That might be a little too much. I also love pillowcase dresses. With monogram on them. Ha :)

7. I have worked at Nana's Frozen Custard for almost 3 1/2 years. I worked there in high school, took a small break when O was born and now work on Sunday nights. And I love it! There is a special place in my heart for the business and the people who work there. There always will be. (Although currently - because Ben is working 6 days a week - I am not working there at the moment. I hope to be back in January.)

Since I don't know that many people with blogs I guess the only two people to tag would be Lashley and Jackie... if they read this!! You two have to write 7 things about yourselves that most people don't know!

No comments: