Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 Things :)

Ten Years Ago I...

1. was in 5th grade.
2. had my first "real" boyfriend Drew. HAHA! We talked on the phone.
3. had Ms. Johnson, one of the best teachers in the world.
4. loved recess and was in the Hello Kitty club. HA. Which we got in trouble for.
5. had been alive for a decade and I thought it was really neat.

Five Things on my To Do List

1. Get ready to go out
2. Take Olivia to the mall, so she can play and ride in her new Mutsy
3. Clean and vacuum living room
4. Wash shower curtain
5. Plan what we are doing tomorrow on Ben's day off!

Five Snacks I Enjoy
1. Sugar cookies
2. Danish Butter cookies
3. popcorn
4. Little Debbies
5. carrots and ranch dressing. I felt like I had to put one healthy thing on here!!

Five Things I would do if I was a Millionaire

1. Buy a great house on the lake!
2. Buy 2 new(er) cars that are in perfect condition.
3. Pay for Olivia to go to private school (preferably GPS since there are no boys.) & college
4. Donate to the Humane Society
5. Invest the rest

Five Places I have lived

1. Hixson
2. Lakesite
3. Soddy Daisy
4. Back to Lakesite...
5. Still to come.... ha! I haven't moved much!

Five Jobs I have had

1. Nana's Frozen Custard
2. JPD Development
3. A Mommy!
4. ??
5. ??

No comments: