Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

This was the first year Olivia was really old enough to go Trick-or-Treating so we invited two friends from church, Mia & Connor, and her cousin Emily over to go with her. They had a wonderful time, except that Olivia thought she had to be first to every door. If she wasn't, she would throw herself down in the driveway and scream. Luckily it only lasted about 6 houses and then I threatened to make her go trick-or-treating by herself.






This was at my grandparents house. Olivia just opened the door and went right in, so the others followed her! We were afraid she would do that at every house! LOL Luckily she didn't.


The whole gang, worn out and full of sugar.

1 comment:

MamaDrama77 said...

Love the photos! Email me the files and I'll put together a video--I have some film footage I took of them as well and I'll combine it.

amanda_medlin@Yahoo.com