Friday, October 16, 2009

Favorite Fridays: Fun Times with Big Ben!

These are just fun things that we've done the month of October :)
Ok well he did this toilet paper sculpture. He does weird things like this all the time! I just randomly find them around the house :) It does make me laugh.
Movie night last Sunday after Olivia went to bed!
CUTE MOVIE TOO!

Movie night again... just wanted to show off my Mickey Parts dishes from Disney World. Only 2 more place settings and I'll have a complete set of 8!


We went to the TN vs. AU game on October 3rd. It was very fun and I think he was pretending to punch me in the picture. This drunk girl sitting behind us kept rubbing Ben's shaved head because it felt good. Good thing he's used to random girls hitting on him. haha :)

Pointing out our differences...

No comments: