Friday, October 2, 2009

Favorite Fridays: A CLEAN House!!

This week I actually did not have papers or projects due and only had one test, so I had a little time to clean! And for those of you who have never been to or seen our little house, now's your chance!

View from the front door.

The kitchen area - I deep cleaned in here - cleaned out most of the cabinets, inside & outside of microwave, stove & oven


Living room area... with our $10 recliner!!

Entertainment area, with my fall decor on top :)
Olivia's room! She has been bumping her head on the headboard lately so I got out one of her short crib bumber pads and tied it to the top. It fit perfectly and looks so cute!!!

Dresser and bows


Play area


View from the door

Our bedroom - I did the least work in here, so it's not quite as clean and organized as the rest.



& finally the bathroom!

I love having a clean and organized house! It makes things so much less stressful!

No comments: