Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

This is the group minus 5 or 6 people who had already snuck off (or were asleep!)
Thanksgiving lunch was a blast and we had such good food! After lunch, we all just hung out and then all walked out onto the beach and played/took pictures. We really had a pretty lazy Thanksgiving! We all played catch phrase tho and it was so fun! Mom sent me out yesterday to buy it so we can take it home! HA. I was a little sad that we were missing about 15 people due to other things that came up.


Friday morning, Ben and I got up about 8 and went to Wal-Mart, Target, and Tanger Outlet Mall. I got 2 shirts, a bikini, and a cute dress for $35 at Old Navy. I also got some 442's (New Balance) that I have been wanting for a while. After shopping, we went and ate at LuLu's which is Lucy Buffett's (Jimmy Buffett's sister) restaurant. It was delicious... I had the Cheeseburger in Paradise and Ben had the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap with a Bahama Breeze. I also got a t-shirt from the gift "hut". It's pretty awesome.


After we ate, we went back to the beach house and rested and hung out until dinner which was Chicken Vegetable Soup made by Pat. It was so good! Afterwards, we had birthday cake and cheesecake to celebrate Rita's 50th birthday!! Game Time was Battle of the Sexes which the guys dominated, but they did get ridiculously easy questions. We got "Name Donald Trump's 3 Best-Selling Books??" WHAT??? The guys didn't even know that.


Today I think we are going to go to shopping again and hang out with family until the AUBURN vs. BAMA game! And yes, O and I have on our War Eagle apparel!!


WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: