Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tuesday night, Becca arrived but O had already gone to bed, so Wednesday morning O ran up to the bunk room to wake her up... and about scared the pee out of her! LOL Of course Becca got up and played with and ate breakfast with Olivia. We then went out on the beach and played some more. It was beautiful, and warm so I actually got to go barefoot! Olivia picked up some pretty shells and I got some great shots of her down by the water. One time the water touched her shoe and she had a meltdown! She started crying (real tears) and Becca had to rescue her.



Wednesday night we had our annual trip to DeSoto's (yum!). Ben stayed at the beach house with Olivia so I could enjoy the meal. She was being a little cranky anyway. It was so fun to sit around and chat with all my cousins who live in other places. At our table we had cousins who live in Chattanooga, DC area Virginia, Denver, South Bend, Tuscaloosa, Ann Arbor, and Atlanta. It's sad we are all so far apart, but it's GREAT to get together!



This morning we will be getting ready for our huge Thanksgiving lunch so I better go get busy! I can't wait to upload all my pictures!

1 comment:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see those pictures!