Friday, September 25, 2009

Favorite Fridays: Playing Baby Dolls

I love love love playing babies! I loved baby dolls when I was little and loved playing "mommy"! Now Olivia is really getting into baby dolls and it's sooo fun! She hasn't quite mastered the art of pretending yet... but we love to feed them and swaddle them and rock them to sleep. I just love having a girl!
This one below is her newest addition, "Get Well Soon" baby. We got her after a trip to the doctor today. My sister had one VERY similar when she was little and we have the CUTEST video of her opening it on Christmas morning and yelling, "IT'S DOCTOR BAAAA-BEEEE! Doctor Baby, Doctor Baby!!" (& just picture her little high pitched 4-yr-old voice with a southern accent...) So of course after I mentioned to Olivia that Becca had a doctor baby when she was little, O decided she had to call it DOCTOR BABY.
Oh and yes, she's hispanic. The blonde haired, blue eyed babies just don't cut it for me. This one is MUCH cuter. O must agree too, because she grabbed this one without even looking at the "white" one.


No comments: