Sunday, April 5, 2009

If I had a dollar...

for every time I said, "No Olivia! Cats do NOT like water; Bailey does NOT want to frimsuit with you!" I'd be a millionaire. Ok ok, maybe just like $100 richer. But in this economy, a hundred bucks is a fortune!

Olivia wanted to put on her "frimsuit" and go "frimsuiting" in the "suit". Yes, no lie. That's what she told me haha.
which of course translates to swimsuit, swimming, and pool.
AND IT WAS FREEZING!!!

SHE IS ADORABLE!

I bought her a truck load of toys at the KB Toys going out of business sale and have them stashed away for future birthdays, Christmas, and just the boring old rainy day. While yesterday wasn't rainy, this was to distract here from throwing my poor cat into the pool.

Why it's the cutest fishing set you've ever seen!

Except she thinks you are supposed to put the fish on the hook, outside the water. THEN release the fish into the water... future animal activist? Who knows. She's precious.


2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Haha frimsuiting! That is too cute, my boys have a toy like this and don't really get it either. Usually they just hit each other with the rod.

MamaDrama77 said...

That is a precious "frimsuit."