Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mickey on my mind...

We are going to Disney (I know you are shocked) in January! So Mickey Mouse is on my mind.... so I thought I would share our TOP favorite rides that we try to never miss!! (And because I get countless messages about the ins and outs of doing Disney - which I love to help!)


#1 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Olivia's absolute favorite (& mine too!!) 



The first time Olivia rode this she was 11 months old and she threw her hands up in the air and squealed! Needless to say, it's been a favorite ever since. We have been known to get off the ride and get back on.... multiple times in a row :)  and for those of you with little ones and think you shouldn't ride it - RIDE IT! 

#2 - Soarin'

I LOVE THIS RIDE!



The views, the scents, the sensations! Who doesn't love feeling like they are flying through the air?! Oh right... my husband ;) He won't ride it with me, but luckily Olivia is old enough now! Tip: Get there right when the park opens and either ride or get a fast pass - it's one of the most popular rides! 

#3 - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster



Ok so maybe just Olivia likes this one. She is fearless - she rode it for the first time in October and talks about it quite a bit! Especially how you have to hold your head to the back of the seat at all times or it will hurt your neck! She says she can't wait to ride it again in January!


#4 - It's a Small World

We will call this Sadie's favorite because she was enthralled with it in October, but I love it too! and Ben secretly loves it - don't let him fool you.



I don't know how many times I've ridden this ride - maybe 2-3 times each trip for almost 15 trips and I STILL see something new that I haven't noticed before!! 


#5 Test Track

Ben's favorite. Fast cars. Bumpy roads. Feels dangerous.


This is another one you want to get a fast pass for or ride first thing in the morning! The lines fill up quickly!

No comments: