Saturday, April 3, 2010

Big Girl Bike

I just happened to stop by Goodwill one day while I was in Hixson, and just as I walked in, they brought out several kids size bicycles to sell. I went over and found this little Disney Princess one that looked like it was in pretty good shape and Olivia just LOVED it. She wanted to get on and ride it all over the store! HA! So we ended up buying it of course. It was.... drumroll please!
........
.....
...
.
$4!!!
I had been planning on getting her one this summer and looked at some at Sears for $65 new! So I was VERY pumped about $4! I couldn't believe it! The tires had been pushed off the wheel a little, but my dad fixed it right up & she got on and rode just a little. She can't figure out the pedaling forward part because on her tricycle, she can pedal forward and backwards.







**Note: We do make her wear a helmet when she rides her scooter or bike, she wasn't really going anywhere in this picture, which is why she doesn't have it on**

2 comments:

Explore & Grow said...

So cute!

The Young Radicals said...

aww, she looks so cute

http://tinymiyo.blogspot.com