Sunday, January 24, 2010

The 4 3rd Birthdays

and NO - not 43rd birthday!
We didn't do a big 3rd birthday bash, but ended up having 4 small 3rd birthday parties!
Party #1 - Cupcakes at school with friends
January 14, 2010




Party #2 - My parents house with grandparents
January 15, 2010 (the actual birthday!)
My grandmother got her a rubbermaid container full of clothes for next year. As you can tell, she's a CLOTHES HORSE. She loves clothes!
She got a bunch of accessories for her Rose Petal Cottage. She named this little baby "Molly Kate" after her friend Jonah's baby sister
She got the 5 little monkies game! Can't wait to play that one with Rita!
Rose Petal Cottage stuff :)

She got a trunk full of Tinkerbell dress up stuff.... me and Tink!

Rosetta

Silvermist
The first birthday cake I have even baked her myself.

Mommy & Daddy

Party #3
Nana & Pops house
January 16, 2010
She got the Ariel cd player "just like Emmy's!!!" that she loves!

She requested a cookie cake specifically!



Party #4
with the Medlins, Becca, Laura, and some of my family at Mom & Dad's
This party just started out being for Olivia's friends Mia and Connor and they were just going to come over and eat lunch and decorate cupcakes, but then my sister decided to come into town and bring our cousin, so then my grandparents also came over too. It ended up being bigger than planned, but we had a blast and definitely - the more the merrier!!!

Cupcake table :) I used my great grandmothers ice cream sundae glasses for the toppings :)

She had so much fun decorating cupcakes

Olivia & her friend Mia

Connor (Mia's brother)

The whole gang
Becca, Laura, & Gramma

Olivia opening her gift from Mia & Connor... felt cupcakes (which I'm holding) and also some felt sugar cookies with icing that Amanda (Mom of M & C) made!! They were soooo adorable!

We had a wonderful 3rd birthday, and look forward the this next year with the Princess!

No comments: