Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day!!








Saturday we woke up to a snow covered Chattanooga! It was wonderful! We bundled up immediately and went outside so O could experience the snow. She has never really played in it before. We walked up to my grandparents's house because we my sister and I were little & it snowed, we would always walk to their house and see them and write messages on their cars in the snow. My grandmother would always be wearing shorts when out in the snow, but I think she's finally figured out it's too cold! HAHA :) She is very hot natured.
Our Japanese Maple
She was a little unsure about the snow at first. & Bailey hates snow! ha!







& Ben of course is in shorts!





We eventually got too cold and wet & had to head indoors!

The snow was pretty much melted by 11 or so and Olivia's Nana came to pick her up for some "girl time". She took Olivia, Emily, & Aunt Lesleigh to Build A Bear, while Ben & I got to go on a lunch date.

After Ben & I ate at Biba's (YUM!!), we ran by Hobby Lobby to check out the 50% off Christmas stuff and found a cute little 3' tree that we thought would be perfect for O's room themed in pink and silver. We got the tree and all the ornaments and tree skirt for under $30! I thought it was a good deal!

When Nana brought Olivia back, she was asleep so I set up the tree and put it in her room so she would see it when she woke up. She was very surprised! I still have to get a star & I also want to find a big silver "bling" monogram ornament for the middle to kind of have a focus & put the feather ornaments around it.


After waking up for a minute, she showed me her Build a Bear which she named Sarah, and her pink outfits and hairbows. She picked the outfit because it looked like a Princess! Isn't that sweet?


Sarah Beara as O calls her.

What a wonderful snow day and I hope Olivia has many more like this to come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waw. nice post. i like it.. im from philippines. try to check my post. tnx. godbless you..